Program Support Associate
The Program Support Associate educates potential Elevate customers and builds relationships with current customers to maintain our high levels of customer satisfaction and retention. As part of the Program Support Center, the Program Support Associate is integral to the success of Elevate’s customer-centric programs, as well as the programs that we design and implement for our clients and partners. Elevate’s innovative programs focus on dynamic pricing, smart grid education and associated technologies, energy efficiency, healthy homes, and energy benchmarking.
The Program Support Associate reports to the Manager, Program Support. This position is located in Chicago, Illinois and is currently remote.
- Provide customer support center coverage to maintain strong, consistent customer service and performance-based metrics.
- Manage thorough and quick resolution of customer requests via phone, email, and live chat in relation to a wide variety of Elevate and client programs.
- Document customer comments, requests, and complaints using Salesforce, Elevate’s customer relationship management database.
- Provide hands-on guidance and troubleshooting for web-based tools and other technologies.
- Support both incoming and outgoing mailings.
- Contribute to feedback loop with program managers and staff to inform of processes, communications materials, and program design improvements
- Learn and stay up to date on developments related to our programs, including dynamic pricing, energy efficiency, solar energy, and water.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Bilingual English/Spanish candidates preferred
- Experience in a customer-contact capacity or customer-service role preferred
- Proficiency in MS Office suite with a focus on Excel
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally, both verbally and in writing
- Exceptional organizational and coordination skills
- Ability to independently leverage critical thinking skills to address customer issues based on well-defined program guidelines
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities simultaneously
- Demonstrated attention to detail
- Passion for environmental issues, economic/social justice, and/or energy efficiency
- Positive, patient, and friendly attitude
- Ability to work well independently and in a team setting
- Regular, consistent, and punctual attendance
We design and implement programs that reduce costs, protect people and the environment, and ensure the benefits of clean and efficient energy use reach those who need them most.
At Elevate, the greatest asset of our organization is the kind of people we attract. Elevate employees co-create our energetic and collaborative environment, where constant learning and service to others take priority. We empower individuals to challenge conventional thinking in pursuit of innovation and we seek dynamic, hardworking team members who are inspired to work with people of diverse backgrounds and perspectives. Every day we make a difference by placing our team, clients, and community partners first. From our mission to our focus on staff wellbeing and career development opportunities, there’s no better place to grow your career than Elevate.
Elevate is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or job applicant based on race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, or marital status. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, termination, promotion, transfer, layoff, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
To apply, please submit your cover letter and resume through our candidate portal at https://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr/default/mdf/recruitment/. Search for “Program Support Associate” to find the position listing.
Please note that Elevate will only contact candidates via an elevatenp.org email address. We will never ask a candidate for payment of any kind as part of the hiring or onboarding process or send payment to any candidate prior to completing the hiring and onboarding process.
No phone calls please.