Our team of building science experts is ready to help you with your benchmarking goals.
Why Benchmark Your Buildings?
- Comply with municipal benchmarking ordinances or financial requirements
- Verify and track energy and water savings year-to-year within a portfolio to support sustainability goals
- Get an ENERGY STAR® certification for your building
Ordinances or Financial Compliance
You may be required to benchmark your building’s energy and water use because of city ordinances or financial requirements. As your representative, we take care of the entire process, making it easy for you to ensure that your building complies successfully. Elevate will:
- Clarify whether your building is required to comply
- If applicable, request an exemption on your behalf
- Gather building use characteristics
- Gather whole-building gas and electric energy use from utilities
- Set up and complete an ENERGY STAR Portfolio Manager building account
- Have our certified energy professionals verify the completed ENERGY STAR Portfolio Manager building account
- Submit your building to the municipal or financing entity before the compliance deadline
- Summarize the results of your building’s performance
Portfolio Benchmarking to Support Sustainability Goals
Elevate has years of experience analyzing energy and water use across thousands of buildings. We believe that monitoring utility use and cost gives you the right tools to manage and track your energy and water usage in order to optimize your operating budget. Our team of experts can help you choose the right tracking platform, set up your building profiles, and train your staff on how to use a range of tools, including ENERGY STAR Portfolio Manager, WegoWise, and EnergyScoreCards.