Elevate offers tailored services to multifamily and nonprofit property owners, managers, and developers to meet their property and portfolio performance and sustainability goals.
Through an integrated approach, we provide an understanding of a property’s current performance and implement solutions to reduce energy and water use, electrify systems, install renewables, improve building health and resilience, and lower operating costs. We personalize our services to your project needs, which may include:
- Portfolio planning to achieve sustainability goals over time
- Integrated property assessments focused on:
- Energy and water efficiency
- Renewables and net-zero feasibility
- Electrification strategies
- Climate resiliency
- Building health and safety
- Design and construction plan and specifications review
- Project management of the upgrade process
- Financing solutions, including utility incentive support and energy and water service agreements
- Tracking and benchmarking utility use and cost pre- and post-upgrade
- Remote monitoring of water use and heating systems
Remote Monitoring and Optimization
High-efficiency heating systems help save energy and money at your building, but this equipment can be challenging to manage effectively.
Remote Monitoring and Optimization (ReMO) is a real-time monitoring system of heating and cooling equipment that solves performance problems, increases efficiency, and extends the useful life of the equipment. Elevate partners with New Ecology to provide low-cost ReMO equipment in multifamily and nonprofit properties. ReMO data used to optimize heating systems has resulted in savings of between 5-20%.
Elevate also provides remote monitoring of water use at a property to help identify leaks and opportunities for installation of efficient water improvements.