The Marketing Coordinator helps increase participation and engagement in a variety of programs in the organization’s portfolio by developing and executing marketing plans, building strategic relationships, writing compelling content, testing new strategies, and finding new opportunities to promote programs. This role is highly collaborative and requires individuals with strong interpersonal skills.
- Work with program teams to develop, implement, and manage effective marketing plans that meet organization and client standards.
- Track and analyze data to evaluate campaign effectiveness against KPIs and provide recommendations for optimizing marketing efforts.
- Build strategic relationships with community leaders, industry organizations, and affinity groups to run mutually beneficial promotional efforts such as referral programs.
- Coordinate creation and approval of marketing materials such as emails, webpages, videos, and case studies.
- Manage new campaign requests and communicate campaign objectives, timelines, and deliverables.
- Provide values-based, mission-driven, strategic communications to support and engage program participants and reach goals.
- Uphold Elevate’s culture of inclusiveness, curiosity, cooperation, and flexibility.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, or related field preferred
- At least one year of experience in marketing, advertising, or related field
- Knowledge of traditional and digital content marketing
- Bilingual English/Spanish a plus
- Proven ability to manage and move forward multiple project priorities with minimal supervision
- Creative thinker with strong written and verbal communications skills and the ability to create ad hoc content when necessary
- Highly detail-oriented, process-driven, and able to use data to make decisions
- Demonstrated capability and desire to learn
- Excellent relationship building, networking, and presentation skills
- Confidence and ability to work with cross-functional and virtual teams
- Experience using an email marketing service such as Salesforce Marketing Cloud preferred
- HTML email design experience is a plus
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Passion for Elevate’s mission
We design and implement programs that reduce costs, protect people and the environment, and ensure the benefits of clean and efficient energy use reach those who need them most.
At Elevate, the greatest asset of our organization is the kind of people we attract. Elevate employees co-create our energetic and collaborative environment, where constant learning and service to others take priority. We empower individuals to challenge conventional thinking in pursuit of innovation and we seek dynamic, hardworking team members who are inspired to work with people of diverse backgrounds and perspectives. Every day we make a difference by placing our team, clients, and community partners first. From our mission to our focus on staff well-being and career development opportunities, there’s no better place to grow your career than Elevate .
Elevate is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or job applicant based on race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, or marital status. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, termination, promotion, transfer, layoff, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
To apply, please submit your cover letter and resume through our candidate portal at http://elevateenergy.appone.com/. Search for “Marketing Coordinator” to find the position listing.
Please note that Elevate will only contact candidates via an elevatenp.org email address. We will never ask a candidate for payment of any kind as part of the hiring or onboarding process or send payment to any candidate prior to completing the hiring and onboarding process.
No phone calls please.