Intern, Programs Team
The Intern, Programs Team supports various teams across the Programs business unit while gaining administration skills. The Intern should be familiar with Excel and be detail-oriented with an emphasis on quality work products. A successful candidate has strong analytical skills, willingness to be a flexible team player, and excellent communications skills.
The Programs Team intern reports directly to the Chief Program Officer. This position is based in Chicago and is currently remote.
- Use organization skills to manage large sets of data and documents.
- Clearly communicate knowledge and findings to internal stakeholders.
- Support project reviews in Microsoft Excel utilizing various skills including using vlookup and pivot tables.
- Use Google Earth and Google maps.
- Work with technical and QA/QC teams to maintain and improve program quality.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Current student or high school graduate preferred
- Flexible team player
- Ability to self-manage tasks and deadlines, sometimes with competing priorities
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Familiar with Excel and basic calculations
- Ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously
- A demonstrated attention to detail
- Exceptional critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Exceptional organizational and coordination skills
We design and implement programs that reduce costs, protect people and the environment, and ensure the benefits of clean and efficient energy use reach those who need them most.
At Elevate, the greatest asset of our organization is the kind of people we attract. Elevate employees co-create our energetic and collaborative environment, where constant learning and service to others take priority. We empower individuals to challenge conventional thinking in pursuit of innovation and we seek dynamic, hardworking team members who are inspired to work with people of diverse backgrounds and perspectives. Every day we make a difference by placing our team, clients, and community partners first. From our mission to our focus on staff wellbeing and career development opportunities, there’s no better place to grow your career than Elevate.
Terms of Service
Internships at Elevate are paid positions for current college or graduate students or recent college graduates. The usual time commitment is for ten weeks, 40 hours/week but there is some flexibility with this internship. The Programs Intern is paid $20/hour..
If interns are handling confidential data, they will be asked to comply with security policies, as required. In addition, all policy interns are asked to comply with a confidentiality and nondisclosure agreement.
Elevate is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or job applicant based on race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, or marital status. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, termination, promotion, transfer, layoff, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Elevate will reasonably accommodate qualified individuals with a disability so that they can perform the essential functions of a job unless doing so causes a direct threat to these individuals or others in the workplace, and the threat cannot be eliminated by reasonable accommodation, or if the accommodation creates an undue hardship to Elevate. Contact the People Team with any questions or requests for accommodations.
To apply, please submit your cover letter and resume through our candidate portal at https://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr/default/mdf/recruitment/. Search for “Intern, Programs Team” to find the position listing.
Please note that Elevate will only contact candidates via an elevatenp.org email address. We will never ask a candidate for payment of any kind as part of the hiring or onboarding process or send payment to any candidate prior to completing the hiring and onboarding process.
No phone calls please.