The Associate, Talent Acquisition is responsible for managing the recruiting cycle from candidate sourcing and evaluation to offer negotiation and closing of all positions for Elevate. The position is the strategic recruiting business partner, managing the end-to-end recruitment strategy, integrating a focus on diversity sourcing and recruitment, including sourcing candidates through a variety of channels, planning interview and selection procedures, and hosting or participating in career events.
The Associate, Talent Acquisition reports directly to the Chief People Officer. This position is located in Chicago, Illinois and is currently remote.
- Collaborate with hiring leaders on current and future talent needs and determine best recruiting strategy.
- Assist with building hiring plans that provide equal opportunities to all candidates, internal and external.
- Determine selection criteria for candidates to secure position details.
- Manage the full talent-acquisition life cycle from posting to offer, as well as the overall candidate experience.
- Lead and contribute to strategic diversity recruiting efforts.
- Collaborate with team members to identify the most suitable talent from candidate pool.
- Prepare and provide offer letters to candidates.
- Initiate the onboarding process in partnership with the People team.
- Organize and attend job fairs and recruitment events to build a strong candidate pipeline.
- Participate in continuing education and/or career development opportunities internally and externally.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in human resource management or similar field
- Minimum of five (5) years of full life cycle recruiting experience, using various interview techniques and evaluation methods
- Demonstrated knowledge of current recruiting practices, processes, technologies, and trends, with the ability to research and learn new technologies and concepts quickly
- Experience with advanced sourcing and search techniques such as familiarity with online and offline sourcing, with a demonstrated ability to identify and recommend top talent
- High degree of accountability and personal responsibility to drive recruiting results
- Strong communication skills (oral and written) and the ability to effectively interact with all levels within the organization, including senior leadership
- Excellent organization skills
- Ability to successfully work both independently and as part of a team
We design and implement programs that reduce costs, protect people and the environment, and ensure the benefits of clean and efficient energy use reach those who need them most.
At Elevate, the greatest asset of our organization is the kind of people we attract. Elevate employees co-create our energetic and collaborative environment, where constant learning and service to others take priority. We empower individuals to challenge conventional thinking in pursuit of innovation and we seek dynamic, hardworking team members who are inspired to work with people of diverse backgrounds and perspectives. Every day we make a difference by placing our team, clients, and community partners first. From our mission to our focus on staff wellbeing and career development opportunities, there’s no better place to grow your career than Elevate.
Elevate is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or job applicant based on race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, or marital status. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, termination, promotion, transfer, layoff, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
To apply, please submit your cover letter and resume through our candidate portal at https://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr/default/mdf/recruitment/. Search for “Associate, Talent Acquisition” to find the position listing.
Please note that Elevate will only contact candidates via an elevatenp.org email address. We will never ask a candidate for payment of any kind as part of the hiring or onboarding process or send payment to any candidate prior to completing the hiring and onboarding process.
No phone calls please.